SCL Health is seeking a full time Medical Insurance Biller to join our talented multi-disciplinary team!
Headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable. If you are interested in supporting our communities and would like to do so with an organization guided by integrity, a caring spirit and good humor, we would like to talk with you!
The successful candidate is responsible for reviewing insurance aging reports, resubmitting and working corrected claims and appeals. Regular review and management of aging claims and accounts receivable, as well as comprehensive follow up to maximize reimbursement.
Helpful skills to possess:
· Full cycle medical billing experience
· Familiarity with government or commercial payors
· Knowledge of CPT (procedures), ICD-10 (diagnoses), and modifiers
· The ability to read and understand Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) or interpret denials
· A basic understanding of accounting procedures such as debits/credits
· Experience with insurance claim appeals
· Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Excel)
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and previous experience in a healthcare environment/medical office. Highly prefer experience with insurance follow-up.
|Date Posted||July 14, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 13, 2018|
|Located In||Denver, CO|