You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Ultrasound Technician.
Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You're equally comfortable with communication, supervising/managing, medical terminology and patient care.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Platte Valley Medical Center is currently seeking an experienced Ultrasound Technologist to join our team. As an Ultrasound Technician you will play an important role in the lives of our patients.
Platte Valley Medical Center is a partner of SCL Health which is a nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 98-bed community hospital is proud to offer comprehensive, integrated care focused on holistic health. We are proud to extend the mission of SCL Health by providing care for the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an Ultrasound Technician you need to know how to:
· Perform general sonographic studies.
· Performs a variety of complex technical tasks utilizing high frequency sound waves to assist in detecting anatomical abnormalities.
· Prepares and sets up medical supplies, instruments and equipment.
· Completes scheduling, insurance and record keeping tasks as required.
· The technologist will be scheduled for "oncall" duties.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
· ARDMS American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, required.
· RVT Registered Vascular Technologist Certification, required.
· One year experience in ultrasound, preferred.
· BLS certification required (CPR)
· Ability to interact with people of all ages; therefore, the employee must have communications skills appropriate for people of all ages.
Your next move
Now that you know more about being an Ultrasound Technician on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
|Date Posted||July 12, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 11, 2018|
|Located In||Brighton, CO|