You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as Physical Therapist- Home Health.
Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.)
You're generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Home Health is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With clientele throughout the greater Denver area, we develop meaningful relationships through one-on-one care and facilitate optimal patient outcomes.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Physical Therapist you need to know how to:
· Perform independent physical therapy functions in accordance with accepted practice standards as defined by the state Board of Physical Therapy.
· Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate physical therapy care to patients on an intermittent basis in the community or place of residence
· Evaluate health status through the ongoing collection and assessment of health data.
· Perform health teaching and health counseling within standard scope of practice.
· Provide therapy and treatment that is supportive and restorative to life and well-being either directly to the patient or indirectly through consultation with, delegation to, supervision of, or teaching of others.
· Review and monitor therapy and treatment plans. Refer patients as needed for further evaluation or treatment.
· Collaborate with physician, client and applicable caregivers/representatives to establish and execute care plan. Participate in interdisciplinary conferences to promote care coordination and exchange of pertinent information.
· Delivery of person-centered care through an interdisciplinary plan of care and care coordination activities. Demonstrate team work, accountability, compassion and kindness with professionalism and customer service.
· Perform supervisory responsibilities of Physical Therapy Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants per agency and regulatory requirements.
· Participate as assigned in quality assessment performance improvement initiatives, and maintains professional knowledge and experience through ongoing education and training.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
· Graduate from a Physical Therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) or any accrediting body approved by the U.S. Office of Education.
· Doctorate degree of Physical Therapy is preferred.
· Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice is required.
· Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS-HCP) course completion card from the American Heart Association is required.
· Certification as appropriate for unit or service is preferred
· 1 year of physical therapy experience or combination of experience and education
· 1 year of home health experience preferred
Your next move
Now that you know more about being a Physical Therapist- Home Health on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
|Date Posted||July 12, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 11, 2018|
|Located In||Denver, CO|