You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Inventory Tech III
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You're equally comfortable with working with internal and external customers and have a positive attitude.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. At our 234-bed community hospital, our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. We're especially proud of our people, who helped make us one of America's 100 Best Hospitals according to Healthgrades.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an Inventory Tech III you need to know how to:
· Obtain updated copies of the day's surgery schedule and verifies that all case carts have been accounted for and completed. Must retrieve procedure cards for surgery add-ons, both hardcopy and in a computerized environment.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
· High School diploma or equivalent required (Associates degree or continuing education preferred)
· Operating Room Scrub Technician Preferred- especially in an operating room environment
· CMRP- Certified Materials Resource Professional
· Lean Green Belt or equivalent
· More than 2-3 years in an inventory management, preferable in healthcare/ clinical/ procedural areas
· Knowledge of MMIS, preferably Lawson, EPIC, Par Excellence or other related inventory system
Your next move
Now that you know more about being an Inventory Tech III on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
|Date Posted||July 3, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 2, 2018|
|Located In||Denver, CO|