You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Practice Administrator.
- You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.)
- You're equally comfortable with operational oversight of clinics/practices, short and long-term planning, program and staff development, productivity and resource management.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group, St. Vincent Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado and Montana, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Practice Administrator SVMG (St. Vincent Medical Group) you need to know how to:
- Oversee staffing to ensure assignments are consistent with patient care requirements. Makes rounds and seeks out clinical problems/challenges, offering suggestions for improving/enhancing nursing care. Manage clinical emergencies and operates internal and external disaster plan. Provide vision and action in designing and maintaining an efficient and effective patient care delivery system. Inspire managers and staff to high standards of care while maintaining exceptional productivity ratios.
- Develop and manage budgets for areas of responsibility. Reviews and analyzes budget and other management reports. Work with Managers to assure staffing is within budgeted hours and with minimal overtime or other additional resources. Develop recruitment and retention strategies and maintains turnover rates lower than regional norms. Seek methods to streamline operational systems to improve program/service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Resolve clinical complaints issued by patients, families, or physicians. Assure that departmental monthly reports are received and that specific findings, conclusions, actions, recommendations, and follow-up activities are reported. Ensure assigned unit/department meets or exceeds all regulatory standards. Participate in division-wide Quality Assurance Program.
- Direct and oversee management of clinic/practice associates and leadership team. Partner with managers and human resources business partners to address performance and disciplinary issues in a timely and effective manner. Develop and implement action plans to address associate concerns and improve associate and physician engagement. Serve as a contributing member on assigned councils, committees, and task forces.
- Maintain an operational knowledge of all organization and division policies and procedures. Participate in relevant learning activities to keep abreast of current issues, trends, and research. Develop and sustains standards of care and practice which are consistent with current trends (for existing programs/services). Assure program/service relevance and effectiveness. Explore new clinical initiatives for expanding service line. Contribute to division-wide strategic and operational plans. Work as a catalyst to promote services to associates, physicians and patients. Suggest and implement approved marketing strategies.