In this position, the Food Services Worker-Cafeteria performs a variety of duties related to the daily operations of the cafeteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Food Set-up and Service
- Sets up steam table and/or food bars
- Serves customers.
- Displays appropriate signage, and maintains fresh supplies of food throughout the shift
- Puts out correct condiments for entrees in appropriate amounts.
- Completes order sheets accurately to maintain appropriate par levels.
- Puts stock away, rotating stock forward.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the duties of other positions; relieves other shifts or positions as necessary. Cooks food to order at the grill, keeping up with customer demand and producing quality products in correct portion sizes.