Senior HIM Application Analyst
SCL Health System Denver, CO
Senior HIM Application Analyst-18004734
This position is responsible to help the enduser departments in conceptualizing, designing, implementing and supporting various applications and their integration with other applications. Gathers businessrelated requirements in order to design systems, enhancements, and perform required maintenance. Responsible for the configuration, testing, and documentation of workflows. May be assigned to various teams, including HIM Analytics or OnBase ECM teams.
- LOCATION: Denver, CO
- TRAVEL: 1015% to other SCL locations
- Responsible for the configuration, testing, implementing, support, and documentation of various applications. Be able to participate and support an on call schedule, based on department needs.
- Analyze and document user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Document workflows, build activities, change management activities, enduser notifications, training information, status reporting in the appropriate systems in a timely manner.
- Accountable for applying the principles, practices and discipline of systems analysis and application build, which include planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, training and implementation for new systems and optimizations for existing ones.
- Work with business owners to expand or modify system to serve new purposes, improve workflows, integrate with other systems to result in optimizations or innovation.
- Recommends workflow and application changes for improved quality, safety or efficiency and works through the necessary governance structure for approvals.
- Develops and monitors controls to ensure appropriate availability and data integrity within applications assigned.
- Collaborates and monitors processes and works with vendor to ensure optimal quality and system performance
- Develop, document, and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Informatics, Business Administration or Health Administration
- For OnBase team: Certified Administrator in OnBase (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Information Management systems, systems analysis, project management and management of operations and complex projects.
- Master's degree in Health Information Management, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Informatics, Business Administration or Health Administration
- RHIA or RHIT
- OnBase administrator certification
- ITIL certification
- Collibra software knowledge and experience
: Corporate, Various Locations
: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lakewood
Department: SYS-Health Information Mgmt
: Day Shift
: Jun 14, 2018, 4:30:39 PM
: Nicole Moyse
| Date Posted
June 15, 2018
| Date Closes
July 15, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category