SCL Home Health
At SCL Home Health, we are proud to be an associate-empowered, patient-centered organization. We value the meaningful client relationships we develop every day through one-on-one care and the ability to facilitate optimal outcomes in our clients home environments.
Although home health is an independent practice, we ensure you have the right resources and support available for you to be successful. We support you by:
Answer your calling - bring your talents to SCL Home Health and experience the impactful difference you can make in your clients lives.
Performs independent nursing functions and delegated medical functions in accordance with accepted practice standards as defined by the Colorado Board of Nursing. The registered nurses assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care. Delivery of person-centered care through an interdisciplinary plan of care and care coordination activities.
1. Evaluates health status through the ongoing collection and assessment of health data. Performs health teaching, health counseling, and interdisciplinary care coordination
2. Provides, reviews and monitors treatment plans that are supportive and restorative to life and well-being either directly to the client or indirectly through consultation with, delegation to, supervision of, or teaching of others.
3. Refers clients as needed for additional services, further evaluation or treatment
4. Completes accurate and prompt documentation in accordance with agency and regulatory guidelines
5. Demonstrates sound judgment, appropriate problem-solving and communicates effectively with clients, families, caregivers, other healthcare team members and supervisors.
Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
BSN required within 4 years of hire
Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred.
Licensure as a Registered Nurse in Colorado or a Nurse Licensure Compact state required. Within 30 days of establishment of permanent residence in Colorado, must have Registered Nurse licensure from Colorado.
American Heart Association BCLS Healthcare Provider certification required
State of Colorado Driver's License
Certification in specialty area preferred (Oncology, Ortho, IV, WCC, Geriatric, etc)
One (1) year general RN experience or combination of education and experience
One (1) year general RN experience in acute care: Med/Surg, Critical Care, ED
Experience in specialty area: Home Health Care
|Date Posted||June 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||July 9, 2018|
|Located In||Denver, CO|