SCL Health System Denver, CO
This position is responsible for performing electrocardiographic examinations and procedures and examinations for adult and pediatric patients; ensuring proper documentation and clerical duties associated with the exams. This position is accountable for recognizing abnormal results and reporting to physicians.
- Perform ECG tracings, recognizing abnormal or technically inadequate results and report these results to the physician.
- Implement and discontinue monitor systems to patients for 24 hour monitoring.
- Perform Signal Averaged ECGs.
- Prepare patients and perform testing according to the physicians orders.
- Follow departmental policy and procedure for performing and processing all procedures including proper ordering, charging, computer entry, copy, filing, and distributing.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
| Date Posted
June 9, 2018
| Date Closes
July 9, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category