RN - Clinical Educator - Med Surg
SCL Health System Denver, CO
RN - Clinical Educator - Med Surg-18003555
Assesses, plans, develops, implements and evaluates activities that promote professional development and continuing competence of SJH health care providers and students.
- Maintains competency as a registered nurse in clinical area.
- Independently assesses, designs, implements, and evaluates educational programs and activities for clinical focus areas.
- Participates in hospital-wide educational assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Supports new graduate and specialty area internships as necessary.
- Assesses and documents competence of personnel.
- Supports integration of research and evidence-based practice into clinical practice.
- Collaborates with others inside and outside the organization to promote professional development.
- Serves as consultant and change agent through individual and team coaching.
- Participates in committees, task forces, and projects to continually improve practice and work flow.
- Assumes a leadership role in clinical focus area.
- Assures appropriate documentation and record keeping for education and competency activities.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Two years relevant nursing experience required.
- Six months of previous formal education activity experience preferred.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in Colorado required.
- American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider certification required.
- Certification as required for RN's in the clinical focus area (required within two years of starting position).
- National certification in an area of nursing practice preferred.
: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SJD-Training & Development
: Day Shift
: May 7, 2018, 2:35:33 PM
: Jayne Westhead
| Date Posted
June 8, 2018
| Date Closes
July 8, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category