Works independently under the supervision of the Central Distribution Supervisor and indirectly under the Material Management Operations Manager. Inventories or replenishes supply levels of all nursing and most ancillary departments. Receives supply to stock, issues, picks, processes and delivers all requests for supplies and equipment to support nursing and ancillary departments needs. Documents all supply replenishment performed enter issues/ credits, patient care equipment and charges. Processes patient and supply charges for interfacing and day close activities.
1. Establish, inventory and replenish adequate supply levels, including exchange and par carts to support daily activities for nursing and ancillary departments.
2. Monitors, rotates, removes and documents all outdated and overstocked supplies, checking for any damage to items.
3. Enters supply replenished par level forms, including par, Pyxis inventory, or exchange carts to support daily activities for nursing and ancillary departments.
4. Verifies inventory and control levels for all nursing and schedules ancillary departments.
5. Physically stocks, and pick needed supplies for delivery to nursing and ancillary departments.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
|Date Posted||May 31, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 30, 2018|
|Located In||Denver, CO|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories