Payment Posting Manager
SCL Health System Denver, CO
Payment Posting Manager-18004783
The Manager of Payment Posting is responsible for timely and accurate posting of payments and denials to the billing systems, reconciliation of amounts deposited to bank account vs. posted to billing system and management of all correspondence.
- Responsible for ensuring that payments and denials are posted accurately and timely per the EOB or other information available.
- Ensures that appropriate balances are accurately and appropriately transferred to the patient or next responsibility.
- Insures that appropriate correspondence is provided to the appropriate areas, and that the correspondence is tracked via OnBase Unity or other electronic method.
- Develops and monitors payment posting accuracy and production metrics to measure critical functions.
- Work collaboratively with the Cash Operations Manager on automation and process improvement initiatives, including maximizing electronic posting wherever it is possible to do so and maintain accuracy.
- Ensures feedback is provided routinely to the posting, cash operations and refunds staff to support process improvement.
- Ensures that payer claim denial reasons are posted accurately and timely to the billing systems and that correspondence is routed timely and appropriately.
- Ensures that unapplied and/or pre-collected amounts are allocated timely to patient balances.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
- High School Diploma
- Eight (8) years of revenue cycle experience is required.
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience is required.
- Associates level degree may substitute for up to two (2) years of required experience.
- Bachelor's level degree may substitute for up to four (4) years of required experience.
- Experience evaluating and implementing process change.
- Experience working in fast paced revenue cycle environment.
- Strong understanding of how billing, collections, and posting functions relate to financial statements.
- Attention to detail with ability to analyze and present data in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact effectively and professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external vendor relationships.
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's is preferred
- 5 years of experience in cash management
- 1-3 years of experience in credit balance management
- LEAN training is preferred
: Corporate, Various Locations
: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Broomfield
Department: SYS-RSC-Cash Mgmt Services
: Day Shift
: May 29, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
: Mary Elizabeth Zook
| Date Posted
May 30, 2018
| Date Closes
June 29, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category