This position is responsible for providing transport and delivery services in the Radiology Department, and for assisting in restocking supplies and maintaining the general cleanliness of the department.
- Transport patients as directed.
- Respond to requests for medical records and retrieve and deliver lab and X-ray results as required.
- Maintain clean and well-stocked rooms, and re-stock supplies as necessary.
- Complete required continuous training and education, including department specific requirements.
- Comply with established personal protective equipment requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids, chemical disinfectants, radiation, asbestos, and other hazardous substances.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served within the unit.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.