This position is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and evaluation of compensation programs, policies and procedures throughout the SCLHS Health System that contribute to the organization's ability to attract, retain and engage qualified associates as part of our overall business strategy. This role will utilize both internal and external data to evaluate existing compensation systems and programs to remain competitive and meet ever changing market dynamics.
- Provides guidance to HR Business Partners and management groups on compensation-related matters in order to ensure equitable and consistent salary practices.
- Develops, models, analyzes and aligns compensation programs and policies (including base pay, at risk and variable compensation programs, rewards/recognition programs, etc.) to meet business objectives.
- Builds partnerships with Care Site Human Resources associates and with management groups, while having the tactical responsibilities for carrying out solutions.
- Conducts benchmarking studies and participates in salary surveys, survey selection and job matching.
- Reviews job descriptions and market data to determine placement in pay structure. Prepares reports to summarize job analysis and evaluation, and advises on organization charts and career paths.
- Conducts market research and analysis to assess competitiveness of compensation programs. Conducts impact analysis and makes recommendations/actions plans.
- Conducts internal research and analysis to assess compensation programs, policies and procedures across a multi-state health system comprised of hospitals and clinics.
- Recommends integration of compensation programs, policies and procedures that balance consistency and local market needs.
- Creates complex financial models and analyzes results.Explains the results in clear, concise terms.
- Analyzes effectiveness of pay programs and makes recommendations to optimize and/or remove ineffective plans. Prepares reports with rationale and conclusions.
- Ensures integrity of appropriate position-related data in HRIS System as well as compliance with federal and state laws.
- Develop and document supporting policies, processes and procedures.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.