St. Vincent Healthcare seeks an experienced and passionate NeuroPyschologist to join our established and busy Behavioral Health team in a turnkey practice integrated with hospital services.
- Our hospital-employed position is your opportunity to practice without administrative burden
- Collaborative and supportive team members who are passionate about mental health
- Competitive Salary, Sign on Bonus, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment
- Psychological testing, psychotherapy and consultation; experience with neuropsychological testing; licensed or license eligible in Montana; Ph. D. or equivalent from a graduate program approved by the American Psychological Association required
- St. Vincent Healthcare is a 286 bed, Level II Trauma Center; serving a catchment area of 600,000+
- EPIC in inpatient and outpatient clinics provides uniformity for our physicians and our patients
- Opportunity for psychologists with an interest in Geriatrics*
Outside Magazines #1 Town for 2016, Billings is a destination for outdoor enthusiasts! In Billings, physicians can reap big-city medicine benefits in a smaller community. We have a remarkable art scene with multiple galleries, museums and a local theatre that brings national productions and world famous entertainers. Billings is centrally located with easy access to anything from fabulous restaurants to quintessential mountain hiking. We boast a traveler friendly airport in a safe city with very little traffic! Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscape incomparable to anything in the U.S!
In this position, the Psychologist provides direct psychological and neuropsychological services in acute, rehabilitation, and outpatient settings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Direct Patient Care
- Administers appropriate psychological and neuropsychological tests and interprets results.
- Provides feedback of test results to patient and/or family as well as other involved providers
- Establishes and documents treatment goals.
- Uses a variety of treatment modalities and techniques appropriate to patient's age to accomplish goals.
- Provides emergency assessments as needed and participates in the BHA on-call rotation.
- Provides short term therapy to BHA out-patients.
Education, Experience and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are
representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the position
- Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Minimum of one year post-doctoral training in neuropsychology
- Current MT Psychologist Licensure
- Current BLS certification or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications relevant to the position