DTN, the most trusted weather source in agriculture, is looking to add a proven customer retention specialist to to join the team. We specialize in subscription-based services for the analysis and delivery of real time weather, agriculture and market information allowing farmers to identify market highs, manage input costs, gain higher yields and identify other operational impacts that affect their business. If you’re looking for a career with a company that makes the world a better place, then DTN would like to speak with you.
We are looking for a Customer Retention Specialist who will help retain our customers by sharing knowledge and enthusiasm about our product, service, and technology. You’re a great match if you love the experience of re-selling the value of products and services.
Customer Retention Specialist Responsibilities:
• Strategically and accurately manage a pipeline of "at-risk" customers, and commit to leveraging all tools and knowledge on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to retain customers
• Re-sell the value of our products and services to customers by aligning product features with our customers' needs.
• Resolve customer concerns by utilizing effective listening and critical thinking skills to quickly pull ideas for saving the customer.
• Consistently exceed in all metrics
• Partner with other lines of business with customer feedback to help deliver on an improved product and customer experience.
• Experience in a call center setting preferred
• Efficient in browser- and mobile-based applications
• Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer retention.
• Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• Strong phone, typing, and data entry skills required
• Familiarity with agriculture and farming helpful, but not required
• Upselling experience preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
• College degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
• Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted
• Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
DTN is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
|Date Posted||August 23, 2019|
|Date Closes||September 22, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1041.00 Computer Support Specialists|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position