Burnt out? Hillcrest Hospice is offering a GREAT work/life balance and MINIMAL on call! Call the recruiting office to learn more.
Are you looking for a flexible schedule in an environment where you can maximize your skills and work one-on-one with patients and families? Due to continuing growth, Hillcrest Hospice has an opportunity for a Hospice RN Case Manager. The Hospice RN Case Manager provides direct patient care services with the ability to manage patient care with specific knowledge & experience in bedside care, symptom management, crisis intervention, and family intervention. The candidate will develop and maintain rapport with patients and families, and have the ability to work with an interdisciplinary team.
We are a hospice team who work together, love what we do, and are committed to serving those in need by providing holistic, compassionate and skilled end of life care. We are looking for an RN who is dedicated and passionate about the mission of serving others. It is an honor to serve our patients and families and we are looking for the "best of the best" to join our team today.
Responsibilities for Hospice RN:
• Provide 1:1 bedside care for end of life Hospice patients
• Be part of the Hillcrest Hospice team that delivers the highest level of hospice care services in Nebraska & Iowa
Requirements for Hospice Nurse - RN:
• Prior hospice or home health care experience preferred
• RN licensed in the state of Nebraska or with Compact State
• 1-2 years' experience as a professional nurse required
• Valid state driver's license, current automobile insurance and reliable
• Average to above average computer skills
• Must be compassionate and able to work independently
If you are interested in applying for our Hospice RN Case Manager position, click apply or please complete an online application at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com/. For more information and or questions call the Hillcrest Recruiting office at 402-682-6572.
|Date Posted||August 19, 2022|
|Date Closes||September 18, 2022|
|Address||1820 Hillcrest Dr|
|Located In||Bellevue, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories