You can be part of the most innovative rehabilitation facility in our state. Hillcrest Country Estates is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our team in our Rehab Cottage. Designed for a home-like experience with private rooms, family-style dining, a cyber café, in-suite medication cabinets, and a state-of-the-art therapy gym, the Rehab Cottage is a 22-bed post-acute facility focused exclusively on short-term rehabilitation. This beautiful facility rounds out the full continuum of care offered on our campus at 60th Street and Highway 370 in Papillion. The Registered Nurse plays an integral role in helping our patients reach their therapy and transition goals.
Responsibilities for RN Cottage Nurse:
- Implements quality nursing and clinical measures to maintain or increase resident physical and mental well being
- Review and updates life plans, making changes as resident conditions and plan of care change
- Completes prescribed treatments and administers medications
- Makes accurate assessments of resident physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs
Requirements for RN Cottage Nurse:
- Must have completed nursing study programs in RN
- Must be able to be licensed in the state of Nebraska
- One-year experience performing clinical nursing duties in home health, acute, assisted living or skilled nursing facility preferred but not required.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing healthcare company. As a member of our team, you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com.
A completed online application is required for consideration.
|Date Posted||February 14, 2019|
|Date Closes||March 16, 2019|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Varies|
|Hours||8 hr shifts, Evening and Days available|
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories