Our Hillcrest Millard location is actively seeking RN candidates. This will be a fast-paced, dynamic facility. This service line is part of the area's largest continuum provider of healthcare services to aging adults. Our continuum of services includes IL, AL, Memory Support, LTC, Post-Acute Care, outpatient Physical Therapy, Home Care and Hospice services to name a few. As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Millard will specialize in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'. We focus on team member growth and development by implementing continuous education and career advancement opportunities throughout our health system.
Responsibilities for RN Nurse:
- Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to plan, manage, and/or assess patient's treatments
- Diagnose acute and chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration of life-threatening instability.
- Must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal changes in acute, critical and chronic illnesses, as well as assess urgent and emergent health conditions using derived data, such as SBAR and Care Maps
- Facilitate admissions, transfers, and/or discharges of patients.
Job Requirements for RN Nurse:
-Must be able to be licensed as an RN and able to work in the state of Nebraska
- One year of experience in a post-acute setting preferred
- Above average computer skills
- Must be able to collaborate with others and multitask
Hillcrest Health Services offers competitive pay and a benefits package for Full-Time employees including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
Hillcrest Health Services is a national leader in aging-related services, with more than 700 team members working together in our shared mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Consider joining our innovative organization today! If you are interested in applying for our RN Nurse position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com.
An online application is required in order to be considered for this position.
|Date Posted||August 24, 2018|
|Date Closes||September 23, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories