Come join our fun, fast paced team at Hillcrest Health and Rehab. Hillcrest Health and Rehab specializes in post acute care and rehabilitation following hospitalization.
Hillcrest Health and Rehab is seeking EVS Tech/Housekeeping candidates.
Key Responsibilities for Housekeepers:
- Ensure the facility is kept clean, orderly, safe and odor free
- Responsible for dusting, vacuuming and cleaning all fixtures
- Maintain and follow a cleaning schedule
- Assist the Director of Environmental Services in various tasks
Key Requirements for Housekeepers:
- One year in similar position preferred
- High School degree or GED is preferred
- Superior Customer Service Skills
**This position requires weekend availability.**
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com
A completed online application is required for consideration.
|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 9, 2018|
|Located In||Bellevue, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||37-2012.00 Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories