If you are passionate about your profession and are looking for a job that will truly make a difference, Hillcrest Hospice Care is the place for you. We are a team of individuals who work together, love what we do, and are committed to serving those in need by providing holistic, compassionate and skilled end of life care. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join and support our fast-growing team!
Key Responsibilities for Hospice CNA:
- Responsible for providing personal caregiving for patients in their home and at facilities
- Responsible to report any changes in the patient to the RN Case Manager and/or Director of Clinical Services.
Key Requirements for Hospice CNA:
- Successful completion of the 75 hour CNA Certified Nursing Assistant training course which meets the standards of state and federal requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of the competency assessment upon hire and every 12 months.
*Previous Hospice or Home Care experience preferred
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing healthcare company. As a member of our team, you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com A completed online application is required for consideration.
|Date Posted||June 11, 2018|
|Date Closes||July 11, 2018|
|Located In||Bellevue, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||31-1014.00 Nursing Assistants|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories