Hillcrest Health Services (Hillcrest Firethorn), a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has opportunities for RN's or LPN's at all levels to become part of our Options Nursing Program. Join us in one our select skilled nursing environments for a 13-week program that offers a predetermined schedule, customized hourly rate, and a bonus at the successful completion of your 13-week program. Build on your new, or existing, nursing skills and come see what our Long Term Care or Post-Acute Rehab environments can offer you. This is not your average short-term assignment. Depending on availability, you will have the opportunity to either renew for another 13-week program or continue on with Hillcrest Health Services in a long-term capacity.
The Options Nursing Program availability is limited! Contact a recruiter today to reserve your spot and take advantage of this great opportunity.
At Hillcrest Health Services, our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'. We focus on team member growth and development by implementing continuous education and career advancement opportunities throughout our health system.
• Collaborate with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to plan, manage, and/or assess patient's treatments
• Diagnose acute and chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration of life-threatening instability.
• Must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal changes in acute, critical and chronic illnesses, as well as assess urgent and emergent health conditions
• Facilitate admissions, transfers, and/or discharges of patients.
• Must be licensed as an RN or LPN in the state of Nebraska
• Above average computer skills
• Must be able to collaborate with others and multitask
Applicants must be licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska.
If you are an RN/LPN Nurse interested in learning about the area's premier provider of integrated services for aging adults, contact a recruiter at 402.682.6572 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date Posted||June 11, 2018|
|Date Closes||July 11, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Casual / Contingent Employee|
Unique 13 week assignment with bonus and long-term employment options. See job summary
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories