Hillcrest Health Services, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has opportunities for Recreation Leader candidates interested in enhancing the lives of aging adults. We are a premier provider of integrated care to our clients across a multitude of service offerings while assisting each customer and family throughout the transition processes. We pride ourselves on being the area's largest continuum of care providers of healthcare services to our aging population.
We're looking for a creative, energetic individual to join our team planning and implementing therapeutic recreation programs for our residents.
Key Responsibilities for Recreation Leader:
- Develop and lead individual/group recreation programs which encourage patients to exercise their abilities, based on assessed leisure interests.
- Plan and organize events for residents and family members to include weekend and monthly outings.
- Set up all materials needed to conduct recreation programs, supervising all volunteer participation and cleaning.
- Work with volunteers providing direction and positive reinforcement.
Key Requirements for Recreation Leader:
- Excellent people skills and enthusiasm are essential
- 1-2 years experience with the aging population preferred.
- Dementia experience is preferred.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and often.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing healthcare company. As a member of our team, you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth. Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com.
A completed online application is required for consideration.
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 15, 2018|
|Located In||Papillion, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1125.00 Recreational Therapists|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories