Hillcrest Health Services, Nebraska's premier continuum provider of health care services for aging adults, is growing. We are excited to prepare for the opening of a new 70+ private suite Post-Acute Short Term Rehab Care Center in Millard. As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Millard will specialize in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'.
• Handles the Call Center for patient ordering of meals using a head set and inputting the order into the computer
• Assists the Chef with processing the line for meal services
• Preps food items as directed by Chef
• Maintains kitchen work areas and the dining room for cleanliness
• Responsible for the delivery, set up, and pick up of room service trays
• Completes the cleaning of dishes, glasses silverware and other cooking equipment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience in food service preferred but not required
• High School diploma preferred but not required
• Must be able to independently lift 35 pounds
Hillcrest Millard offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefit package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
An online application is required in order to be considered for this position.
|Date Posted||December 8, 2017|
|Date Closes||February 4, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||35-9031.00 Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories