Hillcrest Home Care – Lincoln branch - has an opportunity for a Home Care – RN Case Manager. This team member provides direct client services. The individual will function primarily with completion of start of care assessments / OASIS documentation to initiate home care services with clients referred to the agency. The ideal candidate functions highly in the area of independent clinical decision making as well as has the ability to develop an interdisciplinary plan of care to promote quality outcomes for each person served. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in autonomously, education clients and their families to promote independence in the home environment.
This team member promotes the growth of Hillcrest Home Care by representing the organization, its mission and its role in the community in a professional manner.
Join our family and take advantage of our benefit offerings that include:
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nebraska or other nurse licensure compact state
• Minimum 2 years nursing experience previous Home Care / OASIS experience strongly preferred
• Certified in Basic Life Support
• Must maintain current driver's license and auto insurance coverage and provide proof of license and insurance upon request and have access to reliable transportation
• Must have effective professional communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a diverse schedule and collaborate with other disciplines
If you enjoy working independently and caring for others, then join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. Check out our website at www.HillcrestHealth.com or contact Joe or Valerie in our recruiting team at 402.682.6572 for any inquiries regarding this opportunity. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
|Date Posted||December 8, 2017|
|Date Closes||February 4, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Part-time Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories