RN Nurse Case Manager
Hillcrest Home Care has an opportunity for a Home Care Nurse. This team member provides direct client services. The individual acts as a primary nurse who case manages using clinical judgment making skills to develop an interdisciplinary plan of care to promote quality outcomes for each person served. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in an independent setting, educating clients and their families to promote independence in the home environment.
This team member promotes the growth of Hillcrest Home Care by representing the organization, its mission, and its role in the community in a professional manner.
Qualifications for Home Care Nurse:
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nebraska or other nurse licensure compact state.
* Minimum 1 year nursing experience. Previous Home Care experience preferred.
* Certified in Basic Life Support.
* Must maintain current driver's license and auto insurance coverage and provide proof of license and insurance upon request and have access to reliable transportation.
* Must have effective professional communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of standards effectively. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a diverse schedule and collaborate with other disciplines.
* Proficient at basic use of a computer/laptop, such as opening and closing Windows applications.
If you enjoy working independently and caring for others, then join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals as our newest Home Care Nurse. Hillcrest Home Care offers a wide array of benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts and paid time off. We offer a competitive salary and a great healthcare benefits package. **Contact our Recruiting Department today at 402.682.6572**
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 11, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories