We are actively seeking knowledgeable, experienced Nurse LPN/RN candidates for our Evening and Night Shift positions. As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Firethorn will specialize in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'.
Responsibilities for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to plan, manage, and/or assess patient's treatments
- Diagnose acute and chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration of life-threatening instability.
- Must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal changes in acute, critical and chronic illnesses, as well as assess urgent and emergent health conditions using derived data, such as SBAR and Care Maps
- Facilitate admissions, transfers, and/or discharges of patients.
Job Requirements for RN/LPN Nurse:
-Must be able to be licensed as an RN/LPN and able to work in the state of Nebraska or Compact State
- One year of experience in a post-acute setting preferred
- Above average computer skills
- Must be able to collaborate with others and multitask
Hillcrest Health Services offers competitive pay and a benefit package for Full Time employees including, health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
Hillcrest Health Services is a national leader in aging-related services, with a family of team members working together in our shared mission of "enhancing the lives of aging adults". Consider joining our innovative organization today! If you are interested in applying for our LPN/RN Nurse position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com or contact a Recruiter at 402.682.6572 to get your application process started today!
An online application is required in order to be considered for this position.
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 11, 2017|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Part-time Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1141.00 Registered Nurses|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories