The mission of Hillcrest Health Services is to enhance the Lives of Aging Adults. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing occupational therapy interventions to patients at our newest post-acute facility - Hillcrest Firethorn in Lincoln, Nebraska. Facility is planned to be open in September 2017. Our therapists will work in a well-equipped therapy area which will include a kitchen area, outdoor treatment space, Neuro Sensorimotor Integrator and ACP equipment within a multi-disciplinary team. Hillcrest Rehab Services employs over 100 therapists and is committed to the professional development and ongoing education of each of those therapists.
Key Responsibilities for the Occupational Therapist:
- Understands and utilizes universal precautions.
- Devises and implements a realistic client plan of care for the physician's approval after the initial evaluation visit
Completes cognitive screens -Completes Home Safety Assessments
Key Requirements for the Occupational Therapist:
- Must be a licensed as an Occupational Therapist to practice in the State of Nebraska.
- Must possess a current CPR certification. PAMS certification
- Hillcrest Rehab Services offers competitive salary and a wide array of benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts and paid time off.
In order to be considered for this position, on online application must be completed.
Please apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com
|Date Posted||September 7, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 7, 2017|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Casual / Contingent Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1122.00 Occupational Therapists|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories