The mission of Hillcrest Health Services is to enhance the Lives of Aging Adults. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing occupational therapy interventions and wellness programs in the home to help individuals age in an optimal environment. Our therapists work on a multi-disciplinary team to provide services in the most effective manner possible. Hillcrest Rehab Services employs over 100 therapists and is committed to the professional development and ongoing education of each of those therapists.
Key Responsibilities for the Occupational Therapist:
- Understands and utilizes universal precautions.
- Devises a realistic client plan of care for the physician's approval after the initial evaluation visit
- Develops, and conducts educational programs for community as needed.
Key Requirements for the Occupational Therapist:
- Must be a licensed as an Occupational Therapist to practice in the State of Nebraska.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Must have two years experience in performing Occupational Therapy
Hillcrest Home Care offers competitive salary and a wide array of benefits to include, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts and paid time off.
In order to be considered for this position, on online application must be completed.
|Date Posted||August 3, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 5, 2017|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Casual / Contingent Employee|
|SOC Category||29-1122.00 Occupational Therapists|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories