We're looking for creative, energetic individual to join our team planning and implementing therapeutic recreation programs for our residents.
Key Responsibilities for Recreation Leader:
- Develop and lead individual/group recreation programs which encourage patients to exercise their abilities, based on assessed leisure interests.
- Plan and organize events for residents and family members to include weekend and monthly outings.
- Set up all materials needed to conduct recreation programs, supervising all volunteer participation and cleaning.
- Work with volunteers providing direction and positive reinforcement.
Key Requirements for Recreation Leader:
- Excellent people skills and enthusiasm are essential
- 1-2 years experience with the aging population preferred.
- Dementia experience is preferred.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and often.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist CTRS preferred.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth. Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com.
A completed online application is required for consideration.
|Date Posted||August 3, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 5, 2017|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||39-9032.00 Recreation Workers|
|Name||Hillcrest Health Services|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue, NE|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories