Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
Phillips Manufacturing Co. Omaha, NE
- Manage the activities of the production, shipping, receiving and maintenance under the direction of the Nebraska Operations Oversight Leader and follows established procedures and approved processes.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- As the leader of a team of people, work to motivate and develop by various means. Monitor/Assess performance of yourself, others, or other department areas to make improvements or take corrective actions in a timely fashion.
- Supervise and direct plant personnel to maintain an efficient, productive and safe work environment.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities, performance management and review, coaching/counseling, etc.
- Lead or assist in all aspects of production, inventory, equipment setup and maintenance, cost control, equipment operations, quality control, material handling and safety.
- Continually monitor production to ensure quality of product. Work with Omaha Operations Oversight Leader to assure quality expectations are achieved.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Capable of leading a variety of equipment set-up activities, preventive and routine maintenance activities. Work with product line operators in the adjustment of machines as necessary.
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of what this excellent opportunity will provide to the successful candidate.
| Date Posted
March 17, 2019
| Date Closes
April 16, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category