Phillips Manufacturing, one of the nation's foremost names in the custom drywall and plaster components industry and growing within the roofing metals industry is looking for talent to join our team.
Specifically, we are looking for detail orientated, quality minded persons to join our manufacturing operation at our Omaha Nebraska location. We are considering candidates for our second shift (afternoon turn) where starting pay rates can be up to $13.60 per hour (including shift differential) depending on assigned opportunity.
The following is additional information designed to assist you in determining if you would like to be considered as a candidate for this opportunity:
Our manufacturing environment mainly consists of production lines that require single or multi person machinery operation. One person is the main equipment (machine) operator and, when need by the operation, the other person is responsible for taking the finished product, reviewing quality, stacking product for either the next phase of the operation or packaging for customer delivery.
* Inspect work area and surrounding work area to ensure it is picked up, clean and in appropriate working condition.
* Inspect and prepares all equipment and machines for safe and proper operation.
* Lubricate machines/equipment as required.
* Make necessary adjustments and/or minor repairs to maintain the desired quality of the finished product.
* Ensure the quality of the product meets specifications.
* Place finished product in cartons, or bundle according to production requirements.
* Place finished cartons or bundles in proper holding carts; may require further bundling for outgoing shipment.
* Produce the proper production reports in a legible format.
* Responsible for proper housekeeping of equipment and surrounding area.
* Observe all plant safety rules and regulations, wear proper safety attire at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of what this excellent opportunity will provide to the successful candidate.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check is required of the chosen candidates. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift and carry up to 60lbs repetitively.
|Date Posted||February 13, 2019|
|Date Closes||March 15, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|