Phillips Manufacturing Co. Omaha, NE
Phillips Manufacturing, one of the nation's foremost names in the custom drywall and plaster components industry is looking for talent to join our team.
Specifically, we are currently searching for a Technician to join our operation at our Omaha, NE location. We are considering candidates for the 2nd (Afternoon Turn) shift.
The following is additional information designed to assist you in determining if you would like to be considered as a candidate for this opportunity:
Responsible for electrical and mechanical installation, repairs and upkeep on equipment and facilities. Performs tasks independently or as part of a work crew.
- Receives instructions, prints and work orders.
- Responsible for periodic inspection of all equipment, its adjustments and repair where required.
- Perform such duties as dismantling, moving, installing and repairing of machines and related equipment.
- Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of a mechanical/electrical nature.
- Perform emergency/unscheduled repairs of a mechanical/electrical nature to equipment during production.
- Plans details of working procedure and determines tools and material requirements.
- Understand and interpret prints and wiring diagrams of complex circuits and equipment.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Make any sketches when prints are not available
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality, including being available for overtime whether offered on a voluntary or mandatory basis.
- Observe all plant safety rules and regulations, wear proper safety attire at all times.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of what this excellent opportunity will provide to the successful candidate.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check is required of the chosen candidates. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift and carry up to 60lbs repetitively.
| Date Posted
August 26, 2018
| Date Closes
September 25, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category