Where Unsung Heroes Make It Happen . . . .
Are you one of the few?
Warehouse Receiving Specialist
Core "Must Have" Requirements:
- This is an entry-level position.
- This role demands the utmost attention to detail, accuracy and speed during entire receiving process
- Minimum of 1 year of daily operating order picker and/or forklift. Certification card to your advantage . . . be sure they know if you have one!
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse or distribution center receiving experience.
- Minimum of 1 year using basic warehouse equipment, such as pickers, pallet jacks, dock plates, dock levelers, etc.
- Valid driver's license. Atleast 21 yo. Your own transportation to work.
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 75lbs throughout a day
- Reliable and dependable to be at work . . . on time . . . each day. Half of life's success is . . . being present.
- Stable employment history. If you're changing jobs every year, they won't hire you.
- Easy-going & friendly towards customers and co-workers. Their lives far too short to work with toxic attitudes & bitter whiners.
- Proven history of following a supervisor directions . . . . without endless debating and insubordination. They know what needs done.
- Most importantly, everyday brings an "I'll Make It Happen attitude . . ." to his/her mini-receiving team.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
Core duties and performance expectations included the following:
- works with Receiving Leader to correctly and quickly receive inventory; and quickly & correctly put it away into the correct bin
- uses forklift and cherry picker;
- correctly counts & checks-in merchandize, noting discrepancies on receivers for shorts and damages;
- promptly puts away merchandize in correct bin rack location using forklift and picker;
- maintain bin rack locations clean and pickup debris to prevent getting tangled in equipment;
- work with purchasing department on bin location assignments or changes;
- follows direction of Receiving Leader & Director, Warehouse & Logistics;
- other duties and projects as assigned and required to get done.
This is not an exhaustive list of all activities, but represents the core and most important responsibilities. And, the activities and tasks assigned may change at discretion of supervisor and/or business needs. Flexibility is a key skill that will take you far.
- Health Insurance with company paying 75% of employee's premiums
- Dental Insurance
- Normal work hours. No weekends. No overnights.
- 401(k) with Company Profit Sharing Money Match
- 12 days Paid-Time-Off (PTO) per year
- 7 paid Holidays off
- Employee Discount on Personal-Use Purchases
Tobacco Use Prohibited:
National does not hire tobacco users (including smokeless tobacco products). Tabacco use, including chew, is prohibited on company property and in company vehicles.
Starting pay is based upon a variety of factors, such as prior similar work experience and how many core requirements are unquestionably met above. Identify your requested starting salary range with your resume. Supervisor approved overtime may become available from time to time as business requires.
7 Paid Holidays:
If you have ever been away from home a major holiday, you know that horrible feeling.
At National, they're at home enjoying holidays, not working! Better yet, they provide 7 paid holidays each year (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving; Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas)
12 Paid-Time-Off (PTO) Days:
12 paid-time-off (PTO) days in your first year!
Veterans Strongly Encouraged:
As a veteran and family company since 1979, we have an uncommon appreciation for those exiting their military service careers. They strongly encourage military veterans to throw their hat in for this position.
- Email a brief summary of prior jobs, if any. Doesn't need to be a formal resume, though if you have one, email it.
- Identify your available start date.
- Qualified candidates will be emailed a job application to complete and return back asap to schedule interview.
Or . . . Refer A Friend
If you have a friend still needing a good place to work, pass this on them . . . they'll owe you one.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED