Treatment Tech (3 pm to 11 pm including evenings and weekends)
Coordinates and directs the daily activities of individuals in a residential setting. Ensures proper Treatment and care of residents. Requires involvement in program activities and services along with coordinating transportation for clients. Assists in the planning and implementation of individual treatment programs.
Essential job Duties:
· Providing direct supervision and support of the men and women in Miracles treatment program.
· Driving a 15-passanger van and transport clients to and from AA meetings, and other off-unit approved activities.
· Help monitor residential facilities for safety.
· Providing monitoring of client’s behaviors and consequences for clients as needed.
· Assist and supervision of self-administered medications.
· Room Inspections
· Support and track client attendance of 12-step meetings and other groups.
· Conduct Urinalysis Drug Screens
· Intakes to include initial screenings and orientations.
· Support and assist counselors and intake/employment training specialist.
· Help program participants with recovery skills; holding them accountable.
· Cross trained to assist in shelter areas when needed.
· Other duties as needed.
· Thorough knowledge of alcohol and chemical dependency.
· The ability to react quickly and calmly in an emergency and recognize signs/ symptoms of common behavioral health issues.
· Ability to work with diverse populations and all levels of people within the workplace. .
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and be organized with extreme attention to detail.
· In the course of daily work, the incumbent alternates physical activities such as sitting, bending, stooping, and walking.
· The work environment may have extended working hours, frequent time constraints, and shifting priorities, contributing to physical and mental stress.
· Continued development of resiliency skills and practice.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment is an office setting with varying degrees of temperatures and noise levels.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Siena Francis House provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Siena Francis House is a participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to be successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, and reach with hands and arms. The work environment may have extended working hours, frequent time constraints, and shifting priorities, contributing to physical and mental stress. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
I have read, understand and can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations? ? Yes ? No
If reasonable accommodation is sought, please identify the accommodation.
The Siena Francis House welcomes, shelters, and empowers individuals experiencing homelessness to navigate their own path to safe and appropriate housing. The Siena Francis House provides low barrier emergency shelter to meet the immediate needs of individuals who are experiencing homelessness, and assists them in resolving their housing crisis.
|Date Posted||March 5, 2020|
|Date Closes||April 4, 2020|
|Address||1702 Nicholas Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
3 pm to 11 pm including weekend hours.
|SOC Category||21-1011.00 Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors|
|Address||1702 Nicholas Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories