Addictions Treatment Techs
Siena/Francis House Omaha, NE
Addictions Treatment Technician Miracles Treatment Center
The Siena Francis House is looking to hire 1 Full-time and 4 part time (20-30 hrs. per week) Treatment Technicians. We are a Co-Occurring capable long-term residential treatment center, focusing on treatment for addiction. Duties include observing and monitoring the milieu, assisting with medications, transporting to 12 step meetings, support/supervision of Employment training program and groups/educational classes, conducting UA's and communicating with the clinical team. Opportunity for students. Experience in the field of addiction treatment is required. Personal recovery/12 step experience is preferred. Currently shifts open are for morning, afternoon, evening and overnight. Please respond with resume and cover letter.
- Providing Direct supervision and support of the men and women in the Miracles treatment program
- Driving a 15-Passenger van and transport clients to and from AA meetings, and other off-unit approved activities
- Help monitor residential facilities for safety
- Providing monitoring of client’s behaviors and consequences for clients as needed
- Assist and supervision of self-administered medications
- Room inspections
- Support and track client attendance of 12-step meetings and other groups
- Conduct Urinalysis Drug Screens
- Intakes to include initial screenings and orientations
- Support and assist counselors and Intake/Employment training Specialist.
- Help program participants with recovery skills; holding them accountable
- Other duties as needed
- Cross trained to assist in shelter areas when needed
- Full-time position: 40Hrs. per week/benefits package. Hrs. will vary according to coverage needs must be able to work weekends/holidays
- Part-time positions: 20-30 hrs. per week. Hrs. will vary according to coverage needs must be able to work weekends/holidays.
- Float position: Hrs. as needed
- Previous experience working with clients suffering from substance abuse addition and/or mental illness.
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED. Associates Degree preferred.
- Clean driving record and Nebraska or Iowa Driver’s license.
- Minimum of 2 years continued sobriety
| Date Posted
May 7, 2018
| Date Closes
June 6, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| Start Date
| SOC Category
21-1011.00 Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
This job is related other jobs in these career categories