This ACP Para Professional supports 18-21 year old students with disabilities at Millard's Young Adult Program. Hours are 7:30-2:00 or 8:00-2:30. There can be some flexibility with hours. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting certified teachers with academic instruction which may include small group or individual reinforcement and follow-up.
- Assisting certified teachers with material prep
- Assisting students with personal hygiene needs which may include but is not limited to diapering, feeding, lifting and positioning, etc.
- Assisting students with vocational training by providing job coaching at various job sites.
- The ability to be flexible, function as a team member, and take initiative when needed.
Millard Public Schools