Title: Elementary, Middle School Kitchen Manager, High School Production Manager, and Foundation Lead
Reports to: Food Service Manager
General Summary: Coordinates and manages the food service program at an individual school.
* Omaha/Douglas County Food Handling Sanitation courses recommended
* Special food service training recommended
4. Other Requirements: * Strong organizational skills
* Ability to prepare and maintain necessary records
* Ability to instruct, train, supervise, evaluate, and discipline employees.
* Ability to extend a recipe and accurately determine food requirements.
* Ability to interact with children effectively.
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students.
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff and others.
* Ability to problem solve issues within Kitchen
* Ability to maintain team atmosphere within Kitchen
Occasional Frequent Constant
0 - 32% 33 - 66% 67% +
3. Sitting .............................................................. x
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
|Date Closes||April 14, 2019|
|Address||Millard Public Schools|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $16.98|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Hours vary by school and position
|Hours||Job Description Included hours per week|
|SOC Category||11-9051.00 First-Line Supervisors / Managers of Food Preparation and Serving Workers|
|Address||5606 S 147 Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68137|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories