We are searching for a highly motivated individual to serve as the Alternate Curriculum Program Paraprofessional at Cody Elementary. The successful applicant will begin August.
This position involves supporting students throughout the school day and working as a part of our Cody team.
- Have a passion for working with students
- Demonstrate positive relationship skills with students and staff
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Display patience, care, and understanding
- Assist students with daily tasks such as toileting, feeding, and transferring
- Support students academically, socially and emotionally
*** 48 hours from an accredited college required (upload transcripts with application)or be willing to complete Project Para.
Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00-4:00pm
Millard Public Schools