Under general direction from the Director of Operations, is responsible for managing the
agency’s offices ensuring that all IT, building operations, maintenance and administrative
procedures are followed in accordance with agency guidelines and requirements.
- Oversee the management of the Managed IT Services contractor, Voice Services contractor and ISP provider to ensure efficient systems and workability.
- Oversee the management of Document Services contractor (multi-function printers/copiers) to ensure efficient systems and workability.
- Oversee the Building Liaison for all property management and facility-related functions to ensure clean, safe working environment for staff, tenant and visitors.
- Manage the Medical Emergency Response Team.
- Manage Security Awareness Training provider.
- Manage all vendors/contractors (shredding, etc.).
- Maintain accurate inventories of equipment.
- Perform Purchasing duties in accordance with agency guidelines (obtaining quotes, negotiations, contracts, approve invoices).
- Troubleshoot/diagnose IT issues.
- Suggest and create policies and procedures.
- Complete annual Property Tax and Business Property filing for facilities.
- Establish/maintain Emergency/Disaster plan, including Employee Safety Training.
- Maintain and assure file data/records confidentiality.
- Enhance public relations within the community to promote program awareness and interest. Fosters the development and maintenance of good working relationships with clients, other agencies, and coworkers.
- Appear at office and/or field assignment on time and on a regular basis. Normally works all required hours.
- React to change productively and handles other essential tasks as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in the following fields: business or related.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Computer literacy required. Experience with word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software.
- Prior experience in supervision and/or office management.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Critical thinker
- Ability to productively work independently
- Ability to work effectively with all personality types and IT skill levels