Under general direction from Assistant Director, Homeownership Program, offers 40 hours a week of support service for program management.
1. Follows up with and assesses needs of clients.
2. Enrolls clients in the Pre-Purchase workshops or refers them to the appropriate program service, agency, and/or business based on assessment and client willingness to participate.
3. Oversees e-document completion from clients.
4. Assists on-site in education seminars, and workshops.
5. Enters data into Access, and Mpact pro databases and runs required reports for funding sources.
6. Sends out letters of registration, no show, or congratulations of purchase to clients.
7. Meets caseload service level performance standards so that agency conforms with guidelines for program delivery performance.
8. Appears at office and/or field assignment on time and on a regular basis. Normally works all required hours.
9. Reacts to change productively and handles other essential tasks as assigned.
1. Higher education or equivalent experience in one or more of the following: education, human services, social work, or related field.
2. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
3. Computer literacy required in all Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, Word).
4. Experience delivering learning through ZOOM.
5. Knowledge of specific program’s guidelines and regulations.
6. Ability to schedule and manage large caseload.
7. Demonstrated ability to ensure delivery of program services, and work independent of direct supervision.