Due to continuted client demand, Daybreak is expanding our cinical team again!
Experienced Therapist-LMHP or LIMHP are welcome to apply-EMDR experience helpful.
Primarily Daytime sessions-no weekends
Location: 9239 West Center Road Suite 101, Omaha, Nebraska 68124
As a mental health treatment facility opened in 2011 and re-branded as Daybreak, Brighter Solutions for Mental and Behavioral Health in 2014, our organization offers mental health services to children, individuals, and families. We have helped hundreds of children and their families enhance their lives through our valuable services, including the Behavioral Health Day Program, Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient, and Family & Individual Therapy, and are continuing to grow.
Due to a significant increase in client demand, Daybreak is now hiring for a Therapist.
Overview: Provides therapy to families, groups and individuals. Provides a safe and effective therapeutic environment for children and families in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Daybreak.
- Provides clinical services to families and children.
- Conducts group therapy for Day Treatment and Intensive Outpatient clients.
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the Daybreak model of care and therapy.
- Prepares, updates, and maintains documentation and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social work or other related field.
- Must hold the required mental health credentials and licensure as required by the state of residence.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50 lbs.