Child Behavior Aide
Location: 9239 West Center Road, Suite 101, Omaha, NE 68124
Job Status: Non-exempt (NE-04), full time/part time, permanent
Work Hours: Work schedule will be prepared on a regular basis
Supervisor: Program Coordinator
Overview: Provides a safe and effective learning environment for children in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Daybreak.
- Provide a safe, structured learning environment.
- Interact with children in a professional, positive manner.
- Implements Daybreak's model of care and curriculum.
- Implements treatment goals and objectives.
- Communicates effectively with parents, peers, and supervisor.
- Updates and maintains documentation and children’s records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma. An associate’s degree in early childhood education or related field or 3 years experience in a preschool or childcare setting is preferred.
- Must be nineteen years of age.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50 lbs.