Director-Day Treatment (LIMHP or LMHP)
Primarily daytime hours. No weekends!
Location: 9239 West Center Road Suite 101 Omaha, Ne 68124
Supervisor: Clinical Director
Overview: Oversees the operations and management of Daybreak programs. Supervises administrative and direct care staff, and daily program activities. Provides a safe and effective learning environment for children in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Daybreak.
• Provides a safe, structured therapeutic environment.
• Creates atmosphere of enthusiasm and commitment.
• Communicates effectively and professionally with consumers, parents, children, peers, staff, and supervisor.
• Ensures quality, safety and effectiveness of Daybreak program services.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws as well as licensing, health department, accreditation, and fire and safety regulations.
• Keeps abreast of local, state, and federal policy related to early childhood mental health and development.
• Staff training and development.
• Monitors annual goals and objectives to ensure a safe and effective treatment environment.
• Provided Functional Behavioral Assessments for potential day program clients.
• Gathers, enters and analyzes treatment floor data for marketing and accreditation purposes.
• Ensures Treatment Team Meetings and Day Program Treatment Goals are clinically sound.
• Requires a Masters’ degree in clinical counseling, social work, psychology, human services, or related field.
• Must hold the required mental health credentials and licensure as required by the state of residence.
• Experience working with state licensing and regulatory agencies, and knowledge of community resources are beneficial.
• Must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50 lbs.
|Date Posted||July 12, 2019|
|Date Closes||August 11, 2019|
|Address||9239 West Center Road Suite 101|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||42.5-47.0 hours per week; Primarily daytime hours-no weekends|
|SOC Category||21-1014.00 Mental Health Counselors|
|Address||965 Patricia Drive|
|City, State and Zip||Papillion, NE 68046|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories