Child Behavior Specialist
Location: 9239 West Center Road, Suite 101, Omaha, NE 68124
Job Status: Non-exempt (NE-04), full time/part time, permanent
Work Hours: Work schedule will be prepared on a regular basis
Supervisor: Program Coordinator
As a mental health treatment facility opened in 2011 and re-branded as Daybreak, Brighter Solutions for Mental and Behavioral Health in 2014, our organization offers mental health services to children, individuals, and families. We have helped hundreds of children and their families enhance their lives through our valuable services, including the Behavioral Health Day Program, Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient, and Family & Individual Therapy, and are continuing to grow.
Due to a significant increase in client demand, Daybreak is now hiring a Child Behavior Specialist.
Overview: Provides a safe and effective learning environment for children in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Daybreak.
• Provides a safe, structured learning environment.
• Interacts with children in a professional, positive manner.
• Implements Daybreak model of care and curriculum.
• Implements treatment goals and objectives.
• Prepares, updates and maintains documentation and children’s records.
• Identifies and develops treatment goals and objectives.
• Communicates treatment progress and concerns with parents, staff and supervisor.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Requires a high school diploma. An associate’s degree in early childhood education or related field or 3 years experience in a preschool or daycare setting is preferred.
• Must be nineteen years of age.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50 lbs.
|Date Posted||October 2, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 1, 2018|
|Address||9239 West Center Road|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40-45 hours per week|
|SOC Category||25-2011.00 Preschool Teachers, Except Special Education|
|Address||965 Patricia Drive|
|City, State and Zip||Papillion NE 68046|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories