Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands has a well-earned reputation, which consists of the following:
- The highest level of dermalogical care
- The most advanced technology
- A patient-centered team
- Evidence based medicine
- Commitment to being the best place to work
We are looking to add team-members to assist us in setting the bar even higher. At this time we are hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our bustling office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures required.
- Skill to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Skill to proficiently type information into the computer to capture or detail information quickly.
- Ability to provide caring patient care services when talking with patients and their family members.
- Ability to critically listen to questions from patients and information from providers to convey information effectively.
- Ability to problem solve during several daily activities which includes the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to learn and proficiently navigate through computer programs that contain patient information.
- Strong verbal communication skills for positive interaction with providers, staff and patients required.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions/directions required.
Come join the team at Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Omaha Healthcare Jobs