Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands—a leading dermatology clinic in the Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area—is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant. If you are competent, happy, and love a fast-paced atmosphere, Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands is an ideal team to join. Make your next career move with us.
Responsibilities for Certified Medical Assistant
- Assist with referral processing, and arrange laboratory services
- Prepare patients for examination, take vitals, and record patients' health history
- Perform routine specimen collection and tests
- Prepare equipment and examination rooms, and clean instruments
- Assist providers with medical treatments, procedures, and exams
- Manage inventory of medical supplies and equip exam rooms with appropriate supplies
Qualifications for Medical Assistant
- High school diploma or GED required; completion of an accredited medical assistance certification program required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients, medical professionals, and other external parties in a courteous, helpful, and friendly manner
- Firm grasp on medical practices, administrative processes, and organizational policies
- Knowledge of patient care and examination procedures
- Must always maintain patient confidentiality
Join the Advanced Dermatology team today!