Do you bring positive energy with you, wherever you go? Are you enthusiastic and enjoy helping others? Wanting to join a family-like team of individuals who work well together?
Join the Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands family today! We are currently hiring medical receptionists for our fast-paced Council Bluffs office. Our receptionists are the first point of contact for patients inside our practice, therefore we’re looking for teammates who can ensure a positive client experience by exhibiting excellent customer service.
Main responsibilities and requirements include:
- Greet each person with a kind, positive, and welcoming disposition and check each patient in and out.
- Deliver exceptional customer service with a positive attitude.
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Administrative duties including scheduling appointments, answering phones, verifying insurance, greeting patients, and accepting deliveries.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: At least three years of previous work experience in an office is preferred.
Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands PC