ECS Technology Solutions, formerly Elkhorn Computer, is a rapidly growing managed services provider who needs a professional Commercial IT Service Manager! Great company with great potential!
Job Duties include: Manage, lead and supervise our commercial team. Capable to manage and implement multiple projects and to create schedules and timelines for completion of projects.
Candidate must have vast knowledge of configuration of servers and desktops to network configuration and backup and support of servers and supporting multiple systems.
Specific responsibilities would include:
• Manage receiving, configuring, installing and deploying server machines
• Monitoring multiple servers - rapidly and effectively diagnosing and solving all outages or performance problems
• Managing patch testing, deployment and maintenance activities
• Participating in the administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP,
• Administering Hyper-V Servers and executing VM management tasks for both production and development environments
• Working day-to-day with the company clients with clear communication
• Participating in an on-call production technology support rotation
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Strong problem solving & management skills
• Experience with Active Directory, DNS, Network troubleshooting, etc.
• Experience with RMM Software
Qualifications: 1-3 years of experience as a Windows Systems Administrator,
Certifications: Industry Certifications a plus
Required experience: Windows System Administrator: 1 year
We are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE, Positive Attitude, and so much more.
With an excellent opportunity for career growth, along with an attractive suite of benefits: Dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, Simple IRA company match plan, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off.
Please send your resume if you meet the qualifications and are a top professional in servicing computer technology and supporting customers.