ECS Technology Solutions, formerly Elkhorn Computer, is looking for professional Computer Service and Repair Technicians. Duties include : Install repair and troubleshoot computer equipment on site as well as in shop. This can range from desktop and laptop computers, servers and equipment such as wireless routers in home and small office. Technicians may but are not limited to:
- Working on multiple machines at once
- Virus and malware removals
- Software & hardware issues relevant to laptops and desktops
- Install and provide support for new equipment
- Run maintenance software for clients
- Install and trouble shoot small networks
- Prepare estimates
- Manage In Shop Production
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Positive Attitude
Hourly Expectations: Technicians usually work 40 hours a week.
Store Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm, Friday 8am-530pm, Saturday 9am-230pm
Payscale: $16-$20 per hour Dependent Upon Experience
Qualifications: 2 plus years of technical support and repair of computers and or networks.
Certifications (not necessary but a plus):
Microsoft Certified Professional
A+ Certified Please send your resume if you meet the qualifications and are a top professional in servicing computer technology and supporting customers.
Job Type: Full-time